Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Playlists

I’m going to start posting playlists that I listen to throughout the day. My roommates make fun of my song selections often and they don’t like to share theirs with me (JEFF!)

Jeff has live sessions from Saves The Day when they recorded “Through Being Cool” and he won’t share them with me because he’s an ASSHOLE! FAIL!

Since I had surgery on my (very muchbelow par) spine, the only physical activity I’m allowed to do is biking and swimming. It was 15 degrees on Sunday and swimming was not possible, so I rode my exercise bike. Here is my playlist, I might have left out one or two:

Midtown – Give It Up
The Jerky Boys – Burial Vaults prank
Third Eye Blind – Faster
Third Eye Blind – Non-Dairy Creamer
Third Eye Blind – Danger
Jefferson Starship – We Built This City (on rock and roll)
Houston Calls – Up All Night
The Get Up Kids – Close To Home

No comments: