Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 is going to be so emo

Good Morning Jeff! I know you check my blog every morning, so I made a post just for you!

I made a New Year's resolution to start posting in my blog more. I was thinking of switching over to Tumblr because it seems way more "hipster" and I'm getting sick of that mastodon skeleton. For a while I was obsessed with mastodon's, but that was 2008. This is 2009, which means new beginnings (like a new blog!). Jeff made a New Year's resolution to be a better friend. So far he's picked up McDonald's breakfast AND beers this weekend. How uncivilized...yet... refined. I don't have any good resolutions to make public at this time, but I am posting my top 10 favorite songs to "party" with in 2008.

Top Ten Guilty Pleasures of 2008
10) Madonna/Justin Timberlake - 4 minutes
9) Danity Kane - Damaged
8) David Guetta - Love Is Gone
7) Day 26 - Got Me Going
6) LMFAO - Love Lockdown (remix)
5) Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
4) Rihanna - Please Don't Stop the Music
3) Lady GaGa - Just Dance
2) Bob Sinclair - World Hold On
1) Global DJ's - What A Feeling

Also, if you posted anything involving Death Cab for Cutie in your your AIM, facebook, myspace, twitter, etc on or around New Year's....you need to get over it.

No comments: