Thursday, September 20, 2007

A night at Johnny's and Houston Calls

I went away this week and forgot to bring the cable to upload pictures to my computer. Last Friday we went to Johnny's and I was the only one who wanted to get serious. Not really an exciting weekend but I have to remain true to the blog and keep the updates rolling.

I started the night off right with some Steel Reserve for a cool 99 cents

Then I moved on to the good stuff!


Missy wasted no time trying ot attract the men. "Oh boys, who wants to buy me a drink? tehehehehe"


Someone was also busy that evening. Look at that guy taking a picture of me!
I got water on my pants in the morning from the shitty iron. I had to sit at work all morning soaking wet.

Scott made his debut on the blog. Nice hand placement!
Missy said if I drink enough she'd sleep with me.
A quick video.


Houston Calls acoustic set Saturday night. Good times!


No comments: