Thursday, September 20, 2007

Shopping with Missy

Missy left us for Vegas this morning, so now it's just me and Lauren holding down the fort! last night she came home late past curfew, but I gave her a good talkin' to. As the man of the house, it's my duty to keep the women in line. I've been in alert mode the past few nights (even in my sleep!) because of a bug that escaped the bottom fo my shoe Tuesday night. I'm on the attack! I will hunt you down mo fucka!! Missy and I went shopping for her big trip on Tuesday after work.

Look at Missy! All excited for her big shopping spree! Things to buy: slutty outfits!

Missy keeps a detailed list of everything she has to do. Good thing I came on road head day!
We're stuck in traffic! Missy stop trying to bite your shoulder!!
I HATE IT when people walk in the middle of the parking lot!!! This man was lucky enough to get out of the way before we gave him a big push with Missy's truck! Look at those sleeves! Is it a short sleeve shirt or a long sleeve he grew out of? Make a decision!!! Buy a new shirt!
FUCK! They don't have my size. Shoes. Shoes. let's get some shoes! These shoes are 300 fucking dollars!
I found a nice pair of ugly booger green sandals!

No comments: