Thursday, September 20, 2007

STEVEFEST!! BIRTHDAY'S ALL OVER THE PLACE!

I spent the entire week in Pennyslvania for work and got to spend a fun evening in Philadelphia with my good friend Eric Smith. There are no pics because I was an idiot and forgot my camera in the hotel. This was a huge weekend in the ilivewithmissy and lauren camp. We had Stevefest, Lauren's birthday, and Scott's birthday all on Saturday. The drinking began at Stevefest for me at around 5:00. There weren't too many pics because I was drunk by about 6:00 and had a hard time working a camera in between doing Rodney Dangerfield jokes and stalking my prey like a panther in the jungle. PANTERA!!!



I arrived to find Sean Cullen working the bar. Underage drinking is not only allowed at Stevefest, it is strictly enforced!



Then the "entertainment" showed up!

Unfortunately, not everything can make it to the blog. We try to keep it clean here for our younger readers. Matt couldn't handle the nonstop action. That looks like a memory foam pillow! I'd be sleeping too!

This video came out good on my camera, I don't know what happened when I uploaded it. It's supposed to be Matt sleeping.

Hey Mistaaaaaaa C!!! Did you get a new text message? Maybe taking a picture of Missy strippin in the hot tub! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YEAH!!!!
Lauren your hair looks so straight. Maybe it's Mabilene?

No comments: