Monday, February 18, 2008

Blackass returns

This week we had a snow storm which almost kept me trapped in the beautiful town (city?) of Yonkers. I made it home but I vowed to get TWISTED on Friday as a reward for my exceptional winter driving. Friday night came and brought us the return of Gautam (aka Blackass). We all took a knee in honor of the night ahead of us and let Dan say a few words.





Missy decided it would be a good idea to wear my limited edition Hurley sweatshirt out to the bar that night. I was very nervous...


Out of nowhere I found this sweet hat on ebay that some sucker was selling from Jersey City. Only 99 cents!!

Dan had a dance off


Missy was the meat in a man sandwich
Eileen was sick all weekend and didn't go out so we couldn't leave her out of the blog

No comments: