Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Deadbolt and Knoblock

On Friday when Jeff came home we had to break into his room because he locked the door and left the key in there. I was already in "weekend mode" walking around the house in my underwear and drinking a beer. I am the offical handyman in the house so there was no escaping some home improvement.

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should atleast find you handy." Red Green

Mike and Jill also came to visit with the twins. We went out on Friday and got twissssssted!! Listen at the 25 second mark in the video for Missy yelling "are you going to put this in the blog."




Jody says I'm the "bad uncle" and I told her she's the BITCH auntie (NAN said the same thing).



Me and Gianna talked about The Super Bowl and the greatest day. I never held a baby before, so I wasn't very comfortable.
Friday night we got TWISTED!
Mike made friends
And that is what was left of Jeff's door knob.

1 comment:

tony a.k.a. isweatbutter said...

i hate that i god damn missed it... AGAIN!