Sunday, February 3, 2008

Boots with the furrrrrrrrrrr!!

I didn't have my camera for both nights this weekend so I added some pictures from our first couple weekends in the new house.

I also added a word to the Urban Dictionary. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=astrange. My previous contributions include Pantera, Exit Head, and SOMD. Look 'em up, that's all me!


We played guitar hero so much we burnt out our playstation

Mike D came to visit and we went to George and Martha's. At the end of the night he was behind the DJ Booth and I was cutoff for causing a ruckus

We went out for Kristen's birthday this weekend and Missy found herself behind the bar passing out beers to everyone. Good thing we knew the bartender. Thanks Arnab!
Missy reaches Level 10

And in the morning it's all my fault and I get a foot to the groin.




No comments: