Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Let's talk about people we hate

Every Wednesday we're going to talk about people we hate . This week's winner is my most hated band at the moment, NICKELBACK. They ruin my drive to and from work every fucking day! They takeover every channel that I have preset on my radio. Sometimes they're on more than one channel at the same time, and here's the kicker: Sometimes it's the same song!! I'd like to know what losers are calling in requests for "ROCKSTAR" on the XM Top 20 channel. On top of that, who is still requesting Fergie "Big Girls Don't Cry"? Who out there is saying "wow, I haven't heard that song enough."? I won't go off on that because we can hate Fergie next week. I've thought about starting a petition that would demand XM to ban Nickelback from every channel for just one day. I've even had the fantasy of suggesting it as my dying wish for my last day on the planet earth. XM could never say no to that. It would be great to turn on my radio and know I wouldn't hear that raspy middle-aged Meg Ryan look-alike prick polluting my musically spoiled ears.


1 comment:

tony a.k.a. isweatbutter said...

i HATE HATE HATE every nickelback song ever made! which doesn't account for much considering all of their songs sound exactly the same with different, yet similar, lyrics. i agree, let the hatred continue.